Better PvP Mod
For the competitive Minecraft audience, the Better PvP mod by xaero96 is the perfect fit to enhance their gameplay to a whole new level. Contrary to what people might think, there’s no cheating involved but instead are just a ton of quality of life changes that make PvP experience a lot smoother. Players are given a really helpful mini-map on which they can even plot points for a more strategic approach and with this there’s also a whole menu filled with a bunch of other helpful toggles.
Better PvP Mod Features:
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. Candisplay all types of entities in customizable colours. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B”to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time. Also shows the current amount of arrows left when there is a bow in your hotbar.
Better PvP Mod Changelog:
Update #91 – 1.5.6 (MC 1.8) and 220.127.116.11 (MC 1.7.10) : 3 days ago7/24/15
+ Added a now default “Accurate” minimap colours mode.
When calculating a colour of a block the new mode takes in count the block’s texture and brightness, the block’s properties (for example, power level of a redstone wire) and the biome the block is at.
Accurate colours mode supports resource packs and mods meaning that changing your resource pack will also change the block colours displayed on the minimap.
This results in block colours very accurate to what you see ingame.
* Bug fixes.
How to install Better PvP Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the mod (download links are below).
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.