Better Sprinting Mod 1.8.8, 1.8.7, 1.8 and 1.7.10
For those who are looking to smoothen up their Minecraft experience, the Better Sprinting Mod is without a doubt the perfect fit for their needs. It basically fixes up the rather poorly designed sprinting system of vanillla Minecraft and replaces it with a much more fluid and refined system. Controls are pretty straightforward as you simply hold the shift key in order to sprint but alongside this there’s also a sneaking feature that can be toggled on and off at will. Overall, it’s a great mod that makes the game feel much more complete.
List of features
– Sprint Hold key which makes you sprint when held
– Sprint Toggle key which toggles between sprinting and walking when pressed
– Sneak Toggle key which toggles sneaking (opening GUIs makes you stand up until you close it)
– Option to turn on/off double tapping W
– Configurable flying speed boost when sprinting in creative mode
– Option for sprinting in all directions (SP ONLY)
– Option to disable the mod without having to uninstall it
– Options Menu key to quickly access Better Sprinting settings in-game (default: O)
– Integration with Controls menu
– Optional update notifications (can be configured in Mod List menu)
– The mod can also be installed on a server, and the /bettersprinting admin command lets you enable special features or automatically disable the mod on client side when people join
– If you don’t have a Forge server, you can read all about implementing your own mod/plugin to benefit from the features
Release 1.1.2 (25 May 2015)
– This is a backport of Better Sprinting for 1.8
– The mod requires Java 7 or newer to run
– It can also be used on server to disable the mod or change some functionality, however joining with old versions when the server is set to disable the mod will kick you out
– Fixed Controls – Better Sprinting menu loop
– Server notifications no longer show up if the mod is manually disabled
Below are procedures to install mod
- Before every process you need to make sure that your minecraft in this mod version (example minecraft 1.9 and 1.9 shaders mod) ..
- You need to install Forge Mod according to the version of the mod used too!
- After installing the forge, press, type %AppData%\.Minecraft/mods if everything went correctly you will be in the mods folder of your minecraft .. if it not works, manually look inside the Roaming folder for .minecraft/mods ..
- Place the MOD file in the mods folder, without extracting .. will be a RAR or ZIP file!
- Your Mod is ready, enjoy!