The Copious Dogs mod adds new breeds of dogs to your game. for those who feel very lack of domestic animals in minecraft can celebrate because just leave a mod on our site, it is called Copious Dogs Mod is a mod made especially for domestic dogs add to your minecraft, here are all about mod enjoy.
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Golden Retriever
- German Shepherd
- French Bulldog
- Pug – not yet implemented
- Great Dane – not yet implemented
Once you found a wild dog you can feed it dog biscuits to tame it. After you have tamed your dog it will not follow you until you right click it with a dog collar and then right click it with a leash. To make it stop following you right click on your dog while holding the leash and the dog will free roam.
If your tamed dog gets injured you can not feed it directly. Placing a dog dish down and right clicking on it while holding a meat will fill the dish and your dog will eventually go over and eat to regain health.
Put two tamed dogs near a torch or fire and feed them both a cookie. They will immediately produce a puppy that look like miniature versions of their parents.
Right click item on a tamed dog wearing a collar.
Right click item on any tamed dog.
Right click on the dish while holding meat to fill.
Copious Dogs Mod 1.11 Installation:
1. Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (Here Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest version of Forge if the mod is in
2. Download the Mod
3. Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
4. Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Download Copious Dogs Mod