Copious Dogs Mod – If you are looking for a mod that will update the doggy life within your minecraft then don’t miss this for any reason.
Copious Dogs Mod it has been able to add up to eight dog breeds such as: golden retriever, beagle, husky. German shepherd dog, Sennenhund, French bull dog, Chihuahua and Dalmatian dog.
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Golden Retriever
- German Shepherd
- French Bulldog
- Pug – not yet implemented
- Great Dane – not yet implemented
Once you found a wild dog you can feed it dog biscuits to tame it. After you have tamed your dog it will not follow you until you right click it with a dog collar and then right click it with a leash. To make it stop following you right click on your dog while holding the leash and the dog will free roam.
If your tamed dog gets injured you can not feed it directly. Placing a dog dish down and right clicking on it while holding a meat will fill the dish and your dog will eventually go over and eat to regain health.
Put two tamed dogs near a torch or fire and feed them both a cookie. They will immediately produce a puppy that look like miniature versions of their parents.
Copious Dogs Mod 1.9.3/1.9 features
- Name tag can be used in naming dogs.
- It allows you to fill the dish up over and over again each time your dog eats.
- Wild dogs can be tamed through feeding them with dog biscuits.
- Dogs will stop following you if you use a leash to click on them.
How to install Copious Dogs Mod 1.11?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and Enjoy
Download Copious Dogs Mod