Decocraft 2 Mod Minecraft
The main purpose of the Decocraft mod is to make the game feel more lifelike and realistic but alongside this, Decocraft also adds a ton of variety to the game in the form of many different props/decorations that can be used to customize to an extensive degree. Crafting clay is perhaps the most major aspect of this mod since it serves as a sort of building block and can be utilized to craft the many different props available. Overall, this mod is great for those who are looking to give their game a breath of fresh air.
- Working Lighting
- Working Chairs
- Working Beds
- Bridges have been fixed! no more falling through them! They have also been realigned. You will have to break and replace them.
- Other models that have been realigned… you will have to test, but there should be no issues.
- We have new hit box system! Models will no longer disappear and reappear! To activate the proper rendering box, punch box and placement prevention inside the model, all models need to be broken and replaced.
- Models will no longer delete blocks next to, or below them!
- NEW Crafting System!!! The Old crafting system is obsolete (but can be reactivated using a config option).
- Decoclay can still be used inside the decobench. Basic crafting materials are now clay, red/green/blue dyes and the decobench.
- Decobench Recipe:
How to Install Decocraft 2 Mod
- Search for a webpage having mod on it, locate the link for the download. Proceed to downloading by clicking on the link. You are advised to leave the description page open in case you want to refer to it. Click on the open new tab. Find your minecraft file, in case you are on Windows 7 or 8, you can easily find it in C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft; for linus users trace it in your home folder; Mac users should go ahead to Library, Application Support, minecraft. Find the folder with the recent version, get the jar file opened with the version by the assistance of WinRAR or some other program of its kind.
- Some mods cannot work without other programs. Get all these mods, proceed to open them with a zip program.
- At this point unzip the folder, continue by copying the file in the mod folder to the minecraft.jar.
As far as the steps above have been carried out you can go ahead and test your mod.
Download Decocraft 2 Mod Minecraft
1.7.10 ALSO WORKS for 1.7.2