Default 3D Resource Pack for Minecraft
Of all the resource packs that Minecraft has seen thus far, Default 3D has to be one of the most unique packs out there. The main reason behind this is the fact that it doesn’t really aim to alter the look of the game in any major way but instead focuses only on improving the classic outlook and making it much more immersive. The main highlight of this pack is that it changes the shape of items from dull blocks into realistic 3D objects which leads to a much more visually pleasing experience.
How to Install Manually Default 3D Resource Pack:
- Here is a short guide on how to install Resource Packs for all platforms:
- Download a version of RP by choosing one of the different versions above.
- Locate your downloaded RP on your computer.
- You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
- Now, locate your texture pack folder in your minecraft folder on your computer. You can easily find it in the in-game Minecraft menu by going into Options, then Resource Packs,, then Open texture pack folder. You can also find the folder here: AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks for pc or /Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks for mac.
- When you have located your texture pack folder, paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
- Now, Make sure you either have MCPatcher or Optifine installed. These mods makes your Minecraft HD-ready for higher resolution texture packs. Without one of these, there might be bugs in the texture and your game might crash. Remember to close Minecraft before installing one of these mods. Do not install both!
- When you have everything ready, open Minecraft and go to Options, then Texture Packs.
- On the list, select the RP. Your game might freeze for a couple of seconds. It really depends on how much quality you wanted and how fast your computer is. Do not click anywhere and let the game load the texture.
Download Default 3D Resource Pack 1.9.3
Default 3D Resource Pack