Download Texture Packs 1.8.3 / 1.8.2 / 1.8.1
Texture packs give you more life to your server or minecraft world download a multitude of textures of all types and tastes, you will have much more fun without a lot of work.
The variety of textures to give a sense of freedom and is a strong point for creativity, follow this tutorial below to enjoy the best of your minecraft.
How to Install Texture Pack 1.8.3 / 1.8.2 / 1.8.1 in Minecraft:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file
- Open the folder, in which you downloaded the file
- Copy the .zip file
- Press ⊞ Windows + R then type in:
- Paste the file into the directory
- Open Minecraft
- Go to “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- The resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”
How to Install Texture Packs 1.8.3 / 1.8.2 / 1.8.1
Tutorial Install Texture Packs 1.8.3 / 1.8.2 / 1.8.1
How to download and install Texture Packs 1.8.3 / 1.8.2 / 1.8.1