Dynmap Mod Minecraft
Dynmap Mod A Dynamic Web based map for Minecraft sounds like something that’s too good to be true but the Dynmap mod adds exactly this into the game. It’s basically a mod that, as long as you have Minecraft and a browser open simultaneously, will show you a map in your browser window that’s updated constantly. The mod keeps track of many things such as nearby players as well as typed messages. There’s a really helpful chatting service implemented into the mod as well that allows you to talk to other players even without playing the game itself.
Dynmap Mod Features:
- Configurable maps of different types
- Support for multiple worlds
- Support for rendering using standard and enhanced texture packs
- Realtime players (with portraits) on map
- Place markers, areas, and lines that will show on the map.
- Two-way chatting through web and Minecraft.
- Time on map
- Weather on map
- Rendering support for dozens of popular Minecraft Mods:
Dynmap Mod Change Log:
- Fix problem with invalid row cache after union() call – thanks to ilmaio!
- Update colorschemes for v1.8 blocks
- Handle new renderPass values without error
How to install Chisel 2 Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.
Download Dynmap Mod Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.8, 1.7.10, and 1.6.4
Current Recommended Releases:
Spigot/CraftBukkit/GlowStone v1.7.10 – v1.8: Dynmap v2.1: [dev.bukkit.org] [spigotmc.org]
Minecraft v1.8 with Forge v11.14.0: DynmapForge v2.1: [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.7.10 with Forge v10.13.2, Cauldron v1.7.10: DynmapForge v2.1: [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.7.2 with Forge v10.12.2, Cauldron v1.7.2: DynmapForge v2.1: [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.6.4 with Forge v9.11.1, Cauldron v1.6.4: DynmapForge v2.1: [CurseForge]