Ellian’s Material Detector Mod
Ellian’s Material Detector mod is a really useful one that does exactly as the name suggests. If you have the mod installed it basically shows you all the resources in a nearby radius. It does so by adding a mini-map into the game that’s built specifically for the purposes of displaying materials and resources that are close by. Perhaps the best feature about this mod is the fact that it actually shows where lava is which means that players won’t end up accidentally digging into a pool of hot lava.
Detector in horizontal mode: (current material selected is diamond)
In the detector screen, you can see some arrows, it will indicate the way to dig (up or down).
Two arrows mean that the material is more than 10 blocks away.
Detector in vertical mode: (used to display caves before digging straight down)
How to install Ellian’s Material Detector Mod?
- Before every process you need to make sure that your minecraft in this mod version (example minecraft 1.9 and 1.9 shaders mod) ..
- You need to install Forge Mod according to the version of the mod used too!
- After installing the forge, press, type %AppData%\.Minecraft/mods if everything went correctly you will be in the mods folder of your minecraft .. if it not works, manually look inside the Roaming folder for .minecraft/mods ..
- Place the MOD file in the mods folder, without extracting .. will be a RAR or ZIP file!
- Your Mod is ready, enjoy!
Download Ellian’s Material Detector Mod
Version 3.6: for Minecraft 1.8.1 with huge performance improvments
Version 3.5.1: for Minecraft 1.8 compatible with Forge (update including the performance improvements)
Version 3.3.10: for Minecraft 1.7.10 compatible with Forge (update with huge performance improvements)