Ender Utilities Mod 1.8.8, 1.8.7, 1.8, and 1.7.10
The Ender Utilities Mod is one that’s been built purely for the sake of convenience has been designed by masa_fi, it’s pretty much packed with tons of utility items and blocks. Also, as the name already implies, it also adds a lot of ‘ender’ type mechanics for instance teleportation and even extended storage capabilities. There are also some really unique items like the ender bucket which has a capacity that’s 16 times more than a standard bucket. Something that’s quite commendable about this mod is that despite it being built in a relatively short amount of time, it’s still pretty high quality.
Status This mod is a work in progress and only a small number of the planned items are implemented at the moment. There are a little over 80 items on my TODO list. See the Items and Blocks spoilers for a list and description of most of the currently implemented items/blocks:
– Fix: Energy Bridge: Always clear the data when trying to load from disk (fixes persistent Energy Bridge data on single player when changing worlds)
– Change: Changed/expanded the internal handling of some keybind stuff. Unfortunately this means that some key combinations have changed.
– Add: Added a “Portal Scaler” item. It can change the Nether Portal scaling factor, and shut down or activate portals.
Below are procedures to install mod
- Before every process you need to make sure that your minecraft in this mod version (example minecraft 1.9 and 1.9 shaders mod) ..
- You need to install Forge Mod according to the version of the mod used too!
- After installing the forge, press, type %AppData%\.Minecraft/mods if everything went correctly you will be in the mods folder of your minecraft .. if it not works, manually look inside the Roaming folder for .minecraft/mods ..
- Place the MOD file in the mods folder, without extracting .. will be a RAR or ZIP file!
- Your Mod is ready, enjoy!