What’s the opposite of the Nether? The Aether. Aether II Mod is a huge mod that adds a portal to a dimension of floating islands in the sky. It adds new ores, items and dungeons packed with fearsome challenges. Just don’t fall off. although lacking optimization to use this mod on servers, it does very well in single player, with several and several players spread around the world, the mod can be downloaded and installed easily thanks to our tutorials if you have any doubts, do not excite in us contact by comments.
Aether II Mod 1.9.3/1.8 Historial de cambios
- Added new improved textures to dungeon mobs.
- Made gloves enchantable
- Added Japonese, Español, Ruso, Finnish and Korean language support.
- Heavily buffed Zephyr spawn rate to increase difficulty.
- Aerbunnies now dismount when inside a block
- Made the Aether Wordl burnable
- Changed skyroot bucket recipe.
- Altered continuum Orb Item Whitelist.
- Improved Thai trnaslation
How to install Aether II Mod?
- Descargue e instale Minecraft Forge API.
- Descarga el mod (download links are below).
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.
This mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.10