La X-Ray Mod Mod brings in a new level of experience in the Minecraft. With the X-ray you can access the cave, abandoned mineshaft and sunken, underground fortresses are one of the interesting components of Minecraft. Bien, now you could recognize with the X-ray Mod, which matches a lot like several antique De rayos X aid percent you would possibly discover. Via turning particular blocks like dirt or stone invisible, the feel for these blocks will undoubtedly disappear out of your view. With all the filler made invisible, you may extra effortlessly discover your manner to veins of coal, hierro, oro, diamonds and other treasured useful resource buried beneath the ground in Minecraft.
How to use X-Ray Mod:
- 2.02: Actualizado a 1.7.10 and added a method to add Blocks by ids
- 2.01: Bug-Fixes (por ejemplo. a working Config-File)
- 2.00: Actualizado a 1.7.2 | Introduced new Selection Gui | Added Meta-Data Support
- 1.11: Fixed some Bugs(Edit-Button not editing,Render not updating(may take 4 seconds))
- 1.10: Added GUI to Select the Blocks (Open with F6) !
- 1.01: Fixed Rendering!
- 1.00: First Release!
How to install X-Ray Mod?
- Descargue e instale Minecraft Forge API.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
This mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.10
Enlaces de descarga:
Official Mod Thread