Fast Building mod, designed by chasesandrgn, is a simple yet highly useful mod that makes building extremely easy and straightforward. The gist of it is that it basically keeps placing blocks in a straight line until you run out of blocks or space. Using it is quite simple; you simply hold control and place a block after which the mod will do the rest for you by continuously placing blocks in the targeted direction. Blocks can be placed both horizontally and vertically which makes construction really convenient.
The configuration file is found in the “config” folder in your main minecraft directory, the file is “./config/fastbuild.cfg”. Run minecraft once with the mod installed to get the configuration file created automatically.
The key that must be pressed to use fast build, any of the static key values from here should work.
Determines the maximum number of blocks that will be attempted to be placed at one time.
Determines the maximum number of blocks that will be attempted to be placed at one time in the vertical direction.
How to Install Fast Building Mod 1.10.2
- Before every process you need to make sure that your minecraft in this mod version (example minecraft 1.9 and 1.9 shaders mod) ..
- You need to install Forge Mod according to the version of the mod used too!
- After installing the forge, press, type %AppData%\.Minecraft/mods if everything went correctly you will be in the mods folder of your minecraft .. if it not works, manually look inside the Roaming folder for .minecraft/mods ..
- Place the MOD file in the mods folder, without extracting .. will be a RAR or ZIP file!
- Your Mod is ready, enjoy!