Floating Ruins Mod 1.8.8, 1.8.7, 1.8 and 1.7.10
The Floating Ruins Mod is an excellent mod by bspkrs that allow players to have floating ruins in the sky where the best part is that players decide each and every aspect of the ruins such as shape, size, mob spawns and such. One small requirement of this mod is that it requires bspkrsCore to be installed beforehand in order to function properly but simply put, it’s a high quality mod that adds a lot of depth to the game.
1.8.r01 – 06-Mar-2015
– 1.8 update
– removed retry attempts code (had potential to cause differing generation with the same seed on different world saves)
1.7.10.r02 – 11-Nov-2014
– fixed tooltip messages
– removed dropbox URLs
1.7.10.r01 – 30-Jun-2014
– initial 1.7.10 update
1.7.2.r06 – 8-Jun-2014
– fixed crash due to non-positive method result
Below are procedures to install mod
- Before every process you need to make sure that your minecraft in this mod version (example minecraft 1.9 and 1.9 shaders mod) ..
- You need to install Forge Mod according to the version of the mod used too!
- After installing the forge, press, type %AppData%\.Minecraft/mods if everything went correctly you will be in the mods folder of your minecraft .. if it not works, manually look inside the Roaming folder for .minecraft/mods ..
- Place the MOD file in the mods folder, without extracting .. will be a RAR or ZIP file!
- Your Mod is ready, enjoy!