How to Install Mods Minecraft 1.11
Below are Procedures to How to Install Mods Minecraft
- Search for a webpage having mod on it, locate the link for the download. Proceed to downloading by clicking on the link. You are advised to leave the description page open in case you want to refer to it. Click on the open new tab. Find your minecraft file, in case you are on Windows 7 or 8, you can easily find it in C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft; for linus users trace it in your home folder; Mac users should go ahead to Library, Application Support, minecraft. Find the folder with the recent version, get the jar file opened with the version by the assistance of WinRAR or some other program of its kind.
- Some mods cannot work without other programs. Get all these mods, proceed to open them with a zip program.
- At this point unzip the folder, continue by copying the file in the mod folder to the minecraft.jar.
As far as the steps above have been carried out you can go ahead and test your mod.
- First you must download the installer.
- Click Install Client and click OK
- After installing, you will be created a new profile in your launcher with the installed version of the forge.
- Now you can install mods in your minecraft
- Go to Start and type “Run”
- Type %appdata%\.minecraft/mods
- Now move all the mod files that you downloaded (.jar or .zip files) to this folder.
(Visited 123,390 times, 1 visits today)