JourneyMap 5.1.3: Realtime mapping in-game or in a web browser as you explore
Real-time mapping in game or in a web browser as you explore.
JourneyMap is a client+server mod for Forge which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in a web browser or in-game as a Minimap or full-screen. It comes in two editions: FairPlay (disables cave-mapping and radar in Multiplayer) and Unlimited (all features available in Multiplayer).
Changes in 5.1.3:
- New Feature: Support for large resource packs like Sphax BDCraft 64/128/256/512
- Critical bugfix: “Unexpected error writing to disk: ImageHolder”
- Bugfix: Color palette not cleanly reset when changing resource packs in-game
- Bugfix: Error getting color from BlockDoublePlant with meta values > 7
- [1.8] Updated Waypoint import compatibility for mod_voxelMap_1.5.18_for_1.7.10.litemod
- Code changes to support parallel releases for 1.7.10 / 1.8 / 1.8.8
- Install (or update) Forge using the version of Forge required by JourneyMap.
- If it doesn’t exist yet, create a mods/version folder in your Minecraft directory:
where “#.#.#” corresponds to the version of Minecraft you’re using. (For example:
- Put the JourneyMap mod .jar file into this version-specific directory. This allows you to have different versions of JourneyMap for different versions of Minecraft. (You can use this technique with other mods, too.)
- Use the Forge-enabled profile in your Minecraft Launcher and JourneyMap will be loaded when you start Minecraft.
- If everything is installed correctly, you will see a “JourneyMap available” chat message in Minecraft. (If you don’t see this, chances are good you don’t have the correct version of Forge in your Minecraft launcher profile.
Download JourneyMap for Minecraft 1.9.1/1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10