Modern Craft Resource Pack
As the name already implies, the Modern Craft resource pack is one that’s built for players who are aiming to make their game look a lot more modern instead of the traditional Minecraft style. The mod definitely does what it’s supposed to because it has some really top notch textures and when used to its fullest, delivers an excellent and modern Minecraft experience. The level of detail is quite incredible and even though it’s only 32×32 which is rather low compared to most high def packs, it still leads to many amazing sights.
How to Install Manually Modern Craft Resource Pack:
- Here is a short guide on how to install Resource Packs for all platforms:
- Download a version of RP by choosing one of the different versions above.
- Locate your downloaded RP on your computer.
- You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
- Now, locate your texture pack folder in your minecraft folder on your computer. You can easily find it in the in-game Minecraft menu by going into Options, then Resource Packs,, then Open texture pack folder. You can also find the folder here: AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks for pc or /Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks for mac.
- When you have located your texture pack folder, paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
- Now, Make sure you either have MCPatcher or Optifine installed. These mods makes your Minecraft HD-ready for higher resolution texture packs. Without one of these, there might be bugs in the texture and your game might crash. Remember to close Minecraft before installing one of these mods. Do not install both!
- When you have everything ready, open Minecraft and go to Options, then Texture Packs.
- On the list, select the RP. Your game might freeze for a couple of seconds. It really depends on how much quality you wanted and how fast your computer is. Do not click anywhere and let the game load the texture.