OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft
The Orespawn mod is one of the largest mods available. It features 4 new dimensions with a massive amount of bosses and mobs. Not only is there a huge variety of weapons and armor, but many unique items as well. There is a girlfriend feature, instant blocks and you are even able to capture all enemies and start your own zoo!
Girl friends, ancient ore spawn, uranium and titanium, ultimate swords, ultimate armor, ultimate bow, eye of ender blocks, popcorn, critter cages, lava eel armor, enderpearl blocks, the ultimate fishing rod, magic apples, strawberry plants, fire fish, apple cows, miner’s dream. awesome sound effects, hoverboards, corn plants, corndogs, moths, butterflies, mosquitos, mothra…
- Find a Basilisc maze, and get through it without cheating.
- Visit each of the four Ant Dimensions (Utopia, Mining, Village, &Danger).
- Go mining in the Mining Dimension.
- Find at least one of each of the Ancient Dried Ores!
- Ride a Hoverboard!
- Find a Ruby Bird Dungeon – only in the Utopia Dimension.
- Did you find at least two of the six new dungeons?
- Ride an Ostrich!
- Build yourself a home in the Crystal Dimension. Stay awake and watch the chaos!
- Try your hand at mining in the Danger Dimension!
- Go on a quest to get armor for your girlfriend!
- Ride a Giant Spider Robot!!!!!
Just for Fun
- Plant a garden with moth plants and some torches in the Utopia Dimension. Kick your feet up and relax a bit.
- Make a dance floor under an Experience tree and stay up late dancing with your Girlfriend.
- Tame a Hydrolisc.
- Go fishing in the Nether with an Ultimate Fishing Rod.
- Build a Home Base in a Magic Apple Tree in the Utopia Dimension, take a moment to watch the Fireflies at night. They’re gorgeous!
- Plant a Cherry and Peach Orchard!
- Try the Instant Garden. Great time-saver.
- Build an animal farm!
- Heck, build a fish farm too!
- Feed your pet Dragon a snowball. Coal to change him back.
- Ride your pet Dragon, and press ‘A’ or ‘D’. Nifty, eh?
- Try out a Chainsaw on a tree!
- Throw a rock at some glass!
- Try skipping a rock on water!
- Kiss a Frog!
OreSpawn Mod Installation:
1. Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (Here Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest version of Forge if the mod is in
2. Download the Mod
3. Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there)
4. Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.10