PocketInvEditor MCPE Inventory Editor
At this time the official version only supports 0.8.1 worlds: if you would like a 0.9.0-compatiable beta:
At this time there are no Amazon Appstore version of the 0.9.0 beta.
Thank you for your patience and support.
I’m currently making a Minecraft PE inventory editor for Android. With this tool, you will be able to give yourself more blocks and items without writing a single hexadecimal digit or connecting to a computer.
So far, I’m able to load the inventory and display it in a list view. You can save now, but the interface needs some work.
I currently do not have plans to port this to iOS. For iOS users, try editing your inventory on a computer with Jocopa3’s MCPEEdit inventory editor.
- Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
- Allows editing of all item slots – edit type id, damage value, and amount!
- List of item IDs built into the app – just click “Browse”!
- One-click backup of levels into a .zip file. Backups saved in games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds_backup/(world name)
- Show player location
- Change world time, spawn position
- Edit game mode
- Display player position and teleport the player
- Add empty slots
- Entities list – count mobs and, in the pro version, spawn or kill them
- Copy the seed to the clipboard with the touch of a button
- In the Pro version, modify text on signs and jumpstart reactors
Upcoming features for version 1.7.1:
- Translations – Russian by evnemich and Simplified Chinese by jiayong
- Edit armor slots
Back up your world before using!
it uses SimpleNBT to read the NBT file used by Minecraft PE to store world data.
It uses a modified version of item-data.xml from TexasGamer’s itemid plugin.
This program incorporates a version of UniversalOfGaming’s Infinite Health mod.
The Pro edition includes a custom version of the aFileChooser library – go to https://github.com/z…ei/aFileChooser to see the modified files and license.
The Pro edition include colour values from PyMCLevel by the MCEdit authors: see https://github.com/m…ter/LICENSE.txt for license