R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack
The R3D.CRAFT Resource pack, also referred to as the ‘Red Craft’ resource pack is a really high definition, heavily detailed 128×128 pack that is based upon the traditional Minecraft textures. It takes the classic textures and improves them heavily, making the game look a lot more vibrant and pleasing while maintaining the essence and classic feel of Minecraft. Simply put, this’ll straight up improve the quality without changing anything else that you don’t want changed so it’s perhaps the perfect fit for some.
Change log – Default Realism:
Default Realism – Version 0.1.5 (24/01/14):
- Added stream icons
- Fixed font/text
Default Realism – Version 0.1.4 (19/01/14):
- Added updated Mojang logo
- Added Resource Packs buttons GUI
- Changed Tall Grass
- Removed Pumpkin Stem
- Removed Wheat
Wallpaper: Oak Plank from Smooth Realism [2560×1440]
Wallpaper: R3D.CRAFT: DEFAULT REALISM [2560×1440]
HOW TO INSTALL MANUALLY R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack:
- Here is a short guide on how to install R3D.CRAFT for all platforms:
- Download a version of R3D.CRAFT by choosing one of the different versions above.
- Locate your downloaded R3D.CRAFT on your computer.
- You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
- Now, locate your texture pack folder in your minecraft folder on your computer. You can easily find it in the in-game Minecraft menu by going into Options, then Resource Packs,, then Open texture pack folder. You can also find the folder here: AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks for pc or /Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks for mac.
- When you have located your texture pack folder, paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
- Now, Make sure you either have MCPatcher or Optifine installed. These mods makes your Minecraft HD-ready for higher resolution texture packs. Without one of these, there might be bugs in the texture and your game might crash. Remember to close Minecraft before installing one of these mods. Do not install both!
- When you have everything ready, open Minecraft and go to Options, then Texture Packs.
- On the list, select R3D.CRAFT. It is usually named something like: [0.0]_R3D.CRAFT_SR-128x_v0.0.0″. Your game might freeze for a couple of seconds. It really depends on how much quality you wanted and how fast your computer is. Do not click anywhere and let the game load the texture.
Download R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack
Smooth Realism on Curse:
- Smooth Realism 32×32 on Curse!
- Smooth Realism 64×64 on Curse!
- Smooth Realism 128×128 on Curse!
- Smooth Realism 256×256 on Curse!
- Smooth Realism 512×512 on Curse!
Default Realism on Curse: