Sildur’s Shaders Mod Minecraft 1.8.8,1.8.7,1.8.3,1.8.1,1.8,1.7.10
Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.8.7 is an extension of GLSL shader mod. This shaderpack adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
Unlike other shaders which focus solely on lighting effects, Sildur’s Shaders mod also implements waving grass. It might not sound like much, but compared to the eerily still grass which is standard in Minecraft, the moving stuff gives the impression of a rolling breeze passing by. It makes the game more engrossing, and that’s good news for those of us who use Minecraft as a means of escape. Sunspots, lens flare, motion blur and other effects also help make Minecraft look more realistic when this mod is installed. Overall, the visuals of Minecraft will only improve with this mod installed, so try it out.
See below for screenshots and download links.
Basic shaders screenshots (v1.04):
Vibrant shaders screenshots:
– Improved compatibility
– fixed a mistake with bloom
– added colors from vibrant to basic shaders
– fixed for Intelcards
– changed sun angle to the new one
– added new waving objects
– fixed an error, which made everything black/dark
– New crossprocess
– Thaumcraft 4 and Aether 2 Support
– Cleaner code
– Waving potatoes and carrots added
– fixed a mistake in the DoF basic.
Original Thread Minecraft forum
Installation Sildur’s Shaders Mod Minecraft 1.8.7:
- Download the latest Forge for your MC version.
- Run it’s installer (the jar file), a new profile should appeared in your launcher use that to launch the game
- Download Karyonix GLSL mod and put the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Download Optifine HD <version> Ultra and put it into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch the game using the new forge profile.
- Put my shaderpack into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Go ingame to options -> shaderpacks and choose it from the list.
(read this before downloading, you accept it by downloading!)
You are not allowed to:
– Rename any shaderpack and upload them as yours.
– Modify my shaderpacks and upload them with your name on.
– Provide mirrors by reuploading my shaderpacks.
– Copy and paste code or whole files, (like gbuffers_water.vsh) into your shaderpack.You are allowed to:
– Create videos of it, linking this thread or my fb page would be great
– Modifiy it for your own only – without sharing it online.Notice for Intel users with 4th gen GPU’s (HD 4400 and higher):
The latest Intel drivers are bugged, you MUST use driver version v4080.
For 64bit -> http://intel.ly/1DR3Gr1
For 32bit -> http://intel.ly/1zIGdKD
Downloads Sildur’s Shaders Mod Minecraft 1.8.8,1.8.7,1.8.3,1.8.1,1.8,1.7.10:
For best performance run it on MC1.8 with Optifine and VBOs=On under video settings!
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.07 Lite (beta) May come later or with none beta version…
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.07 Medium (beta) Recommended for recording or weak PCs
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.07 High (beta) ~80-100fps on GTX [email protected]
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.07 High-MotionBlur (beta)
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.07 Extreme (beta) stable 60fps on GTX [email protected]