Simple X-Ray Mod
XRAY Mod for Minecraft upgrades your mining knowledge by an extraordinary edge and permits you to discover wanted squares effectively with less exertion. Both single and multiplayer servers can be used in this mod easily. It channels all the futile squares and accompanies There is nightvision activated if you can’t see properly. It is fabulous to use. The most recent adaptation of XRAY mod is v4.1.5
The XRay Mod is a mod made by craftminer502 amid Minecraft beta 1.4. It was discharged amid beta 1.8 on the fifteenth December 2011. The mod makes the client ready to see precious stones, gold, iron and different materials through different squares. You can empower x-beam mode by clicking “X” ingame. There’s additionally a component which demonstrates to you the directions in the upper left corner of the screen. There is additionally a “redstone discoverer” which can be empowered by clicking “R” and a night vision “L”.
Few Tips to use Simple X-Ray Mod
- XRAY mod is good with Vanilla Minecraft, Liteloader, Forge and OptiFine.
- This mod doesn’t work well with other mods as it changes class
- Use keybinding present in control menu to activate fly mode
- XRAY vision is not compatible with all the servers. So take care of this thing.
Changelog Simple X-Ray Mod:
- 1.4.0 – Blocks can now be selected (which ones you want to appear) by editing the .txt file in you .minecraft. FullBright, CaveFinder and info has also been added. The mod is now also compatible with Optifine (see video).
- 1.4.1 – Fixed the annoying bug that stopped you from quitting the game.
- 1.4.2 – Hotpatch (fixed the game not starting) – Added number coords in the top corner, will be changed to text in version 1.4.3 (instead of being 1, 2, 3 and 4, they will be “NORTH”, “SOUTH”, “EAST” and “WEST”).
- 1.4.3 – Fixed Directions, redstone mode is now on by default and there is a reminder in the top corner, fullbright now works.
- 1.4.4 – Hotpatch (fixed crash on startup)
- 1.5.0 – Updated to 1.7.10, hopefully fixed the Optifine zoom thing
- 1.5.1 – Temp bugfix
- 1.6 – Updated to Minecraft 1.8, removed cavefinder (will try to add it back). Fixed the open to lan bug.
How to Install Simple X-Ray Mod
- Open the 1.6+launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder “versions”.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename “1.8.3” to “1.8.3_Modded”.
- Open the 1.8.3_Modded folder.
- Rename “1.8.3.jar” to “1.8.3_Modded.jar”.
- Rename “1.8.3.json” to “1.8.3_Modded.json”.
- Open “1.8.3_Modded.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.8.3″ with “id”:”1.8.3_Modded”, save the file and close it.
- Open the jar file so you can see all the files in it. You can do this by changing the .jar to .zip and unzipping it. You only need the new jar folder and the json so delete everything else on that directory. No need for WinRAR or 7-Zip. Copy-paste the files into the “1.8.3_Modded” new jar folder.
- File extensions may be hidden by default, so you may need to tell your File Explorer to not hide them. In Windows 10, simply click View near the top and locate and check the box that says “File Name Extensions”. In older versions of windows you will need to go to Organize to locate the box.
- Delete META-INF (If needed) . (Be sure to double check whether or not the META-INF file needs to be deleted. Some mods may not run without it. If it doesn’t and you save, you can always go back and delete it.)
- Start the 1.6+ launcher.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- In “Use Version”, select “1.8.3_Modded”.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
Download Simple X-Ray Mod: