Playing Minecraft in a more comical setting sounds like something that would work out quite nicely and this thought is made completely possible thanks to the incredible Sphax PureBDcraft resource pack. It’s a vector based pack that’s available in resolutions of 16×16 up to 512×512 so it caters to a pretty wide audience which is also one of the major reasons behind its popularity. Overall it provides a distinct, humorous experience and even adds in multiple extra mobs for you to slay.
04/02/2015 – V1.8.4 (FOR MC1.8)
- ADDON: New 3D Models for all Swords (Wooden, Stone, Iron, Gold, Diamond)
- ADDON: Integrated 3D item for Flower Pot
- ADDON: Integrated 3D item for Cake
- ADDON: New 3D Model for Cactus
- ADDON: New 3D Models for Haybales
- ADDON: New 3D Models for Enchanting Table
- ADDON: New detailed Pumpkin and Melon Stems (8 growth stages!)
- ADDON: New 3D Models for Pumpkins and Jack-o-Lantern. Pumkins now have 2x more chance to not be carved by default (but as soon as you get one in hand or on head, it will be carved)
- ADDON: New 3D Models for Mob Spawner (with random variants)
- ADDON: New 3D Models for Dropper horizontal and vertical
- ADDON: New 3D Models for Dispenser horizontal and vertical (a cool crossbow)
- ADDON: New 3D Models for Furnace lit/unlit
- ADDON: New 3D models for Rails, Golden Rails, Activator Rails and Detector Rails
- BLOCK: Fixed bug with glass panes
- BLOCK: Better 3D Model with animated flame for Torch
- ITEM: Better 3D Model with animated flame for Torch
- ITEM: Better Hoe display in 3rd Person view
- ITEM: Better (&bigger) Shovels display in 1st and 3rd Person views
- ITEM: Fixed Cake position and size in 3rd Person view
- ITEM: Fixed Flowerpot position and size in 3rd Person view
- MCPatcher/Optifine: Re-Added some connecting Glass texture (others+more will be available as a separate patch)
- MCPatcher/Optifine: Added Biome specific Creeper skins
- MCPatcher/Optifine: Added Random creatures skins (Zombies, Pigs, Cows, …)
- MCPatcher/Optifine: Re-Added Broken/Damaged Items (Pickaxes, Swords, …) (not compatible with 3D Items Addon)
How to Install Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack 1.11:
- Here is a short guide on how to install Resource Packs for all platforms:
- Download a version of RP by choosing one of the different versions above.
- Locate your downloaded RP on your computer.
- You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
- Now, locate your texture pack folder in your minecraft folder on your computer. You can easily find it in the in-game Minecraft menu by going into Options, then Resource Packs,, then Open texture pack folder. You can also find the folder here: AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks for pc or /Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks for mac.
- When you have located your texture pack folder, paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
- Now, Make sure you either have MCPatcher or Optifine installed. These mods makes your Minecraft HD-ready for higher resolution texture packs. Without one of these, there might be bugs in the texture and your game might crash. Remember to close Minecraft before installing one of these mods. Do not install both!
- When you have everything ready, open Minecraft and go to Options, then Texture Packs.
- On the list, select the RP. Your game might freeze for a couple of seconds. It really depends on how much quality you wanted and how fast your computer is. Do not click anywhere and let the game load the texture.
Download Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack