Too Many Items Mod (OFFICIAL)
Too Many Items is an incredibly useful in-game inventory management mod with many additional features. Once you have installed Too Many Items you can access it by opening your inventory.
To the right of the normal inventory there is a searchable list of all minecraft blocks and items, including those from any other mods you have installed. Simply click a block or item and a full stack will be added to your inventory. You can add items to a favourites list and even create saves of the inventories you use most often.
TMI for 1.8 is here!
A huge update, mostly new code, including:
- The new 1.8 items.
- Enhanced enchantment, potion, and firework panels.
- All-new custom items: colored leather, player heads, signs with text, filled flower pots, preselected note blocks.
- New fuzzy search! You don’t have to type all the letters (e.g. rcmp for redstone comparator).
- Press enter in the search box to spawn the top item! Get items quicker than ever.
- Everything now fits in a sidebar; no more overlap with potion effects etc.
- Easier My Items (favorites) editing with helpful tooltips.
- Rename save states.
- Unlimited stacks is now a global setting, along with keep items on death, prevent rain and more.
- Unlimited stacks refresh without ModLoader/Forge as long as you’ve opened the inventory.
- Switch to spectator mode.
- Improved multiplayer custom item spawning (still only if within chat length limit).
- Fixed some bugs, possibly added new ones.
- Removed Herobrine spawner.
In the top left hand corner there are a number of useful buttons that allow you to change the time, change your gamemode and even fill your hunger and health. Too Many Items also includes a very useful enchanting feature to create overpowered tools.
Too Many Items is designed for single player use but it will also work great on Minecraft servers as long as you are op!
How to Install Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile.
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft.
- Put the Too Many Items Mod file without extracting it into the mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile.
Download Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft
For 1.8 non-Forge version (Bugfix update Sept 7)