TooManyItems Mod for Minecraft
Too Many Items 1.8.7 – is a mod that adds the right inventory, a searchable list of all blocks and items in Minecraft, including any other mods you have installed. Simply click on a block or a complete kit and an item is added to your inventory. You can add items to a favorites list and even create saves of inventories you use most frequently.
In the upper left corner, there are a number of useful buttons that let you change the time, change your game mode and even fill your hunger and health. Too Many Items also includes a very useful tool to create dominated charming appeal.
Before going into any further details, it’s first worth mentioning that this mod only works in single player mod. It’s pretty clear that if it were made available in a multiplayer mode then some players would have unfair advantages over others which is why the use of this mod is restricted to single player only however there’s still a ton of fun to be had. The Toomanyitems mod has been designed by Marglyph and although it’s main feature is to open up access to an unlimited supply of materials, it has a lot more to offer as well.
This mod also makes for an excellent management tool for your inventory. To use it you must simply install it and then open up your inventory from within the game and the rest will take care of itself. There are some incredible features that it adds to the inventory for example the ability to search for any kind of block or item that you have installed in your client. It also comes with an enchantment feature that can be used to craft some really incredible and highly powerful tools that are fit for nearly every job.
It is also very desirable for people who like to have fun building cities, and huge houses, it offers infinite items ready for whenever you want without having to take the trouble of having to look and break each item being used. Enjoy it.
A huge update, mostly new code, including:
- The new 1.8 items.
- Enhanced enchantment, potion, and firework panels.
- All-new custom items: colored leather, player heads, signs with text, filled flower pots, preselected note blocks.
- New fuzzy search! You don’t have to type all the letters (e.g. rcmp for redstone comparator).
- Press enter in the search box to spawn the top item! Get items quicker than ever.
- Everything now fits in a sidebar; no more overlap with potion effects etc.
- Easier My Items (favorites) editing with helpful tooltips.
- Rename save states.
- Unlimited stacks is now a global setting, along with keep items on death, prevent rain and more.
- Unlimited stacks refresh without ModLoader/Forge as long as you’ve opened the inventory.
- Switch to spectator mode.
- Improved multiplayer custom item spawning (still only if within chat length limit).
- Fixed some bugs, possibly added new ones.
- Removed Herobrine spawner.
How to Install TooManyItems Mod
- Open the 1.6+ launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder “versions”.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename “1.8.3” to “1.8.3_Modded”.
- Open the 1.8.3_Modded folder.
- Rename “1.8.3.jar” to “1.8.3_Modded.jar”.
- Rename “1.8.3.json” to “1.8.3_Modded.json”.
- Open “1.8.3_Modded.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.8.3″ with “id”:”1.8.3_Modded”, save the file and close it.
- Open the jar file so you can see all the files in it. You can do this by changing the .jar to .zip and unzipping it. You only need the new jar folder and the json so delete everything else on that directory. No need for WinRAR or 7-Zip. Copy-paste the files into the “1.8.3_Modded” new jar folder.
- File extensions may be hidden by default, so you may need to tell your File Explorer to not hide them. In Windows 10, simply click View near the top and locate and check the box that says “File Name Extensions”. In older versions of windows you will need to go to Organize to locate the box.
- Delete META-INF (If needed) . (Be sure to double check whether or not the META-INF file needs to be deleted. Some mods may not run without it. If it doesn’t and you save, you can always go back and delete it.)
- Start the 1.6+ launcher.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- In “Use Version”, select “1.8.3_Modded”.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.