Voxelmap Mod has been referred to by lots of minecraft players out there as utility mod because of the fact that it has been able to add lots of functionalities to the game thereby making to be more fun. With this mod you can be rest assured that the colors which you are seeing on your mini map will be the same as the ones you are seeing in world.
Some of such functionalities include:
- Chunk grids that are optional.
- Nether mapping.
- Way point teleporting.
- Mob icons.
- And lots of others.
Voxelmap Mod Changelog
- added ability to share waypoints and coordinates with other users of VoxelMap and JourneyMap. Right click on world map, or from the waypoints list
- Polished the highlight waypoint interface (more obvious how to remove highlights)
- bugfix: prevent crash when a player wears an enderdragon head (1.9)
- search for waypoints on the waypoints screen (like creative inventory search)
- highlight specific waypoint or spot on the world map (can make a waypoint easier to find if there are hundreds)
How to Install Voxelmap Mod 1.11
Minecraft Forge comes with installer for easy installation of this excellent tool
- First you must download the installer.
- Click Install Client and click OK
- After installing, you will be created a new profile in your launcher with the installed version of the forge.
- Now you can install mods in your minecraft
- Go to Start and type “Run”
- Type %appdata%\.minecraft/mods
- Now move all the mod files that you downloaded (.jar or .zip files) to this folder.
Download VoxelMap Mod