Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack
The faithful resource pack is one that’s been built for players who enjoyed the traditional style of Minecraft above any other. It’s unique because it provides its users with a soothing and tranquil looking game that looks like the original in nearly every way possible but due to the higher definition in the textures pack, it’ll look even better than the classic. The faithful pack is without a doubt one of the best ways to enjoy Minecraft the way it was originally meant to be enjoyed.
Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack 1.9/1.8 Changelog
- Updated for Minecraft 1.9.x
- Support for Minecraft 1.9
- Updated for Minecraft 1.8.x
- Support for Minecraft 1.8.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10.
How to Install Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack?
To get some of the more advanced features you’ll need to use MCPatcher. If you are not interested then just follow the basic instructions.
2) Run Minecraft, select “Options…”, select “Resource Packs”, select “Open resource pack folder”.
3) Drag and drop the downloaded pack into the resource pack folder.
4) Go back to Minecraft and select the Faithful 32×32 pack and you are done.
2) Go to Start > Accessories > Run.
3) Type in %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin and hit enter.
3) Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the resource packs folder.
5) Find and download a suitable version of OptiFine from this forum topic.
6) Open the bin folder.
7) minecraft.jar with an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc).
8) Delete META-INF.
9) Open the downloaded OptiFine.
10) Drag and drop the contents of the OptiFine download into the open minecraft.jar.
11) Close both the OptiFine and minecraft.jar windows.
12) Run Minecraft.
13) Select Options > Animations
14) Click both Lava and Water until they both say Dynamic and you are done.
Download Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack 1.9.3
For Minecraft v1.8