Render Player API Mod – Why You Can’t play Without This One – Are you making minecrafts of your own or are planning to make use of the ones created by another person? It doesn’t matter with this one because it gives you access to minecraft you wouldn’t have had access to on a normal day.
Hey! It can even give you access to alter any aspect of the game that you feel like. If you have a mod installed already then have it checked whether it has it because lots of mods that are popular tend to make use of it because of what it offers to the minecraft community.
With this mod, you’ll have access to:
- Render player class
- Model bipped class
This API is currently used by the following mods:
- Aether II
- Craftable Animals (until Minecraft 1.5.2)
- Crossbow Mod 2
- Galacticraft (until Minecraft 1.4.7)
- Improved First Person View
- Smart Moving
- Sports Mod
How To Install Render Player API?
- Download the right file:
- Vanilla for mods on a vanilla (non Minecraft Forge) client.
- Forge or Core for mods on a Minecraft Forge client.
- Read the “installation” section of the API’s download’s readme file
Download Render Player API
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8.8