Shape Shifter Z Mod
The Shape Shifter Z Mod is a really distinct mod designed by zacuke that actually allows players to transform into any of the mobs from the original Minecraft. What’s great is that you won’t just be transforming visually but you’ll also gain access to their skill-set and abilities as well which will allow you to function as they do and is quite the helpful option to have. To utilize this mod you must simply craft a purple bone and then right click on it to transform and begin your shape shifting journey.
Slighty older changes:
- Added Cat Name Databasefor spawned cats (and increased chance of tame cat)
- Fixed switchable textures, i.e. Horse, Villager, Zombie pigman, Cave spider
- Open to LAN seems fixed
- Fixed crafting the purple Shape Shifting bone
The mob models that are currently available are:
How to Install Shape Shifter Z Mod
- Search for a webpage having mod on it, locate the link for the download. Proceed to downloading by clicking on the link. You are advised to leave the description page open in case you want to refer to it. Click on the open new tab. Find your minecraft file, in case you are on Windows 7 or 8, you can easily find it in C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft; for linus users trace it in your home folder; Mac users should go ahead to Library, Application Support, minecraft. Find the folder with the recent version, get the jar file opened with the version by the assistance of WinRAR or some other program of its kind.
- Some mods cannot work without other programs. Get all these mods, proceed to open them with a zip program.
- At this point unzip the folder, continue by copying the file in the mod folder to the minecraft.jar.
As far as the steps above have been carried out you can go ahead and test your mod.