To the right of the normal inventory there is a searchable list of all minecraft blocks and items, including those from any other mods you have installed. Simply click a block or item and a full stack will be added to your inventory. You can add items to a favourites list and even create saves of the inventories you use most often.
In the top left-hand corner there are a number of useful buttons that allow you to change the time, change your game mode and even fill your hunger and health. TooManyItems also includes a very useful enchanting feature to create overpowered tools.
TooManyItems is designed for single player use but it will also work great on Minecraft servers as long as you are op!
TooManyItems Some utilities
- Game mode: Click the “S”, “C”, and “A” icons on the toolbar for survival, creative, and adventure mode, respectively.
- Time: Click the sun and moon icons to set the time to sunrise, noon, sunset, or midnight.
- Difficulty: Click the creeper icon to toggle the difficulty without having to go into game preferences.
- Health/hunger: Click the heart icon to set health and hunger to max.
- Favorites: This allows you to save commonly used items. ADD to the favorites panel by: (1) clicking an item on the favorites panel, (2) alt-clicking an item in the items panel, or (3) clicking the Favorite button in the enchant panel. REMOVE an item from the favorites panel by alt-clicking it.
- Add items: Left-click on items in the right sidebar to add full stacks, or right-click to add one at a time.
How to install TooManyItems Mod 1.11
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the mod (download links are below).
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.
This mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.10
Download TooManyItems Mod
- TMI for Minecraft 1.8 (Forge mod)
- For 1.7.10 non-Forge version
- For 1.7.10 Forge version
- For 1.7.9 non-Forge version
- For 1.7.2 Forge version