TooManyItems Mod, with too many items, you will have a stuffed screen mods with this mod you can see all items and blocks, and moreover use them without having to crafting. Minecraft is an expansive game that offers players a variety of different ways to enjoy themselves. There are various kinds of modes in this game and one of them is the creative mode. Pretty much every single player who has played Minecraft has at least once experienced the creative mode. This is a phenomenal mode that puts it all on the table; players are given access to a limitless amount of materials that they can utilize to build their hearts out. Many great creations have been made in this mode over the years and it’s definitely one of the most fun modes that this game has to offer.
The key perk of the creative mode is of course the fact that you have access to pretty much every single material in the game and there’s no limit to how many you can use. However, pretty much every single person can agree that having access to all these materials in other modes such as survival or hardcore would definitely make them a ton more fun than they already are and that’s the key purpose of this mod. It basically allows players to access every single material in the game outside of creative mode which is great for obvious reasons.
TooManyItems Mod Features:
- The new 1.8 items
- Enhanced enchantment, potion, and firework panels
- All-new custom items: colored leather, player heads, signs with text, filled flower pots, preselected note blocks
- New fuzzy search! You don’t have to type all the letters (e.g. rcmp for redstone comparator)
- Press enter in the search box to spawn the top item! Get items quicker than ever
- Everything now fits in a sidebar; no more overlap with potion effects etc.
- Easier My Items (favorites) editing with helpful tooltips
- Rename save states
- Unlimited stacks is now a global setting, along with keep items on death, prevent rain and more
- Unlimited stacks refresh without ModLoader/Forge as long as you’ve opened the inventory
- Switch to spectator mode
- Improved multiplayer custom item spawning (still only if within chat length limit)
- Fixed some bugs, possibly added new ones
- Removed Herobrine spawner
How to install TooManyItems Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and Enjoy