Zan’s Minimap Mod
Zan’s Minimap this is a mod created to help you locate and be able to explore the world, it adds a minimap in the upper right corner of the screen. After People start playing Minecraft, they put away every one of their things in a mid-section. When people run over something and wander from here and there, they basically don’t keep their tools with them. Hence when they die in between, they lose their tools too. They don’t actually remember where they last were. They can’t locate their places back; hence they lose all the stock. Now they need to make a guide, and they need to create a compass. To make a compass, you need steel and Redstone. People sometimes even don’t have a clue of what Redstone is. They search on Google to get a scaled down guide mod. You should thank your stars that Zans Minimap Mod is there to help you out. Not any more becoming mixed up in unforgiving Minecraft world! This mod additionally shows where you passed on, truly significant for the individuals who had important things on their stock. You can even set a waypoint and title it “home” or “mine”. Any waypoint name is fine, simply verify and so on for its capacity. You may get befuddled on the off chance that you don’t.
You get these capacities accordingly you never get lost on Minecraft. Zans Minimap is truly an extraordinary mod for all Minecraft players. Now you can easily track your body through a much easy graph. This mod will make it very easy for you to trace things and to find places. All game players just love it. This makes things easy and more enjoyable.
Enjoy your game now because you know the trick.
Zan’s Minimap Mod Features:
- Fast processing
- Beautiful map rendering:
- Expression of semitransparent blocks
- Bump-map expression of height
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
- Biome color
- Entities radar
- Cave mapping
- Waypoints (Can not teleport)
- Ingame keyconfig
- ZanMinimap frame appearance
- Indication of slime spawning chunks (Does not work in multiplayer after minecraft 1.2)
ChangeLog Zan’s Minimap Mod
-Fixed: not visible PlayerEntity of entity radar
-Support: Minecraft 1.6.2v3.4 [04-Jul 2013]
-Support: Minecraft 1.6.1v3.3_06 [10-May 2013]
-Fixed: Lighting bug fixesv3.3_05 [03-May 2013]
-Fixed: Minor bug fixes
-Support: Minecraft 1.5.2
How to Install Zan’s Minimap Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and Enjoy
Download Zan’s Minimap Mod